Automatically translated from
This ottoman villa is in the prestigious 'Maronite' neighborhoods in Jaffa-Tel Aviv
This is a 200-year-old, 300 square meters historic private home built around a .courtyard, with high ceilings and arches
A beautiful space, divided into 5 bedrooms, 3 living rooms -
- full 2 baths plus, two guest toilet rooms
- Perfect for families, artists, or career-oriented people who like to work from home.
- A five-minute walk from the beach and from a beautiful park.
- Central air-conditioning, with units in all rooms
- A solar operated fireplace
- Low tax rates in relation to the size of the villa
- This historic villa is rare in this wonderful neighborhood
A great fit for today's modern lifestyle, while in keeping with the traditional character of the area.
Just move in and enjoy the luxury of living in the heart of the most particular neighborhood in Jaffa-Tel Aviv
Contact us for additional details and to schedule your tour.
Price: 24,500,000 shekels
plus realtor fees
Price 6,500,000 €
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
≈ 6,827,946 $
≈ 23,451,481 ₪
Price / sq metre: €/m² 25,000.00